Maintaining the infrastructure of the Village is largely the responsibility of the Public Works.
Among other things, this Department ensures:
• Fire protection
• Snow removal on roads and sidewalks
• The maintenance of public buildings
It also sees to the proper functioning of:
• The drinking water distribution network
• The waste water (sanitary and storm) collection system
• The sewage treatment system
• The public lighting networks (streets, parks and public buildings)
Moreover, the Public Works Department upgrades and maintains:
• The street and sidewalk networks
• The street furniture (benches, lampposts, etc.)
• The Village lawns and floral arrangements
• The road signs
• The parks
• The Village’s fleet of vehicles
If you have questions about any aspect of Public Works, you may contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (819 842-2754).
For any emergencies concerning Public Works outside of our office hours, please call the Town Hall and dial 1.