From warm and charming accommodation to exceptional dining, exciting events and relaxing activities throughout the village and surrounding area, North Hatley, with its picturesque setting, historical architecture and fascinating history, has what it takes to make your stay a memorable one.
- Stationnement parc Rivière
- Stationnement rue Scool
- Stationnement Hôtel de ville
- Stationnement parc Scowen
- Stationnement sur rue où c’est permis
The Tourist Office
Located on the edge of the municipal parking lots in the River Park, in the heart of the village, it is accessible to people with restricted mobility.
During the summer, an attendant is on site to help you. You will also find road maps of Quebec and the Eastern Townships, as well as plans of the area’s bicycle trails, and flyers and posters advertising main attractions and tourist activities.
Just a few steps away, picnic tables by the river are at your disposal.
- Attendant on hand to provide information (summer season only)
- Maps, flyers and promotional material
- June to September: open every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
300, rue Mill, North Hatley
Quebec, Canada, J0B 2C0