North Hatley’s Parks
- Dreamland Park, at the tip of the lake, downtown at the junction of Capelton and Main streets, featuring a bandstand where concerts are presented through the summer.
- River Park, next to the municipal parking lot, with summer playground equipment and a skating rink in the winter.
- Veterans’ Park, across from the Post Office and LeBaron’s store, where a Remembrance Day services is held each November 11.
- Beach Park, at 2070 ch. du Lac, which comprises the public beach where the NHRS gives swimming and sailing lessons, the green space around it, and tennis courts across the street.
- Ball Park, on the corner of Wadleigh and LeBaron Streets, the site of many a happy summer day.