North Hatley’s Parks
- Dreamland Park, at the tip of the lake, downtown at the junction of Capelton and Main streets, featuring a bandstand where concerts are presented through the summer.
- River Park, next to the municipal parking lot, with summer playground equipment and a skating rink in the winter.
- Veterans’ Park, across from the Post Office and LeBaron’s store, where a Remembrance Day services is held each November 11.
- Beach Park, at 2070 ch. du Lac, which comprises the public beach, swimming and sailing lessons, the green space around it, and tennis courts across the street.
- Ball Park, on the corner of Wadleigh and LeBaron Streets, the site of many a happy summer day.