A Village of Four Steeples
The four churches of North Hatley reflect the religious, cultural and architectural diversity of the area. Three of these historic buildings hark back to the 19th Century. For more information and to see photographs of the interior and exterior of each place of worship, click on the name of the church.
- North Hatley Unitarian Universalist (formerly a Universalist church, built in 1895), 35, rue Gagnon, JOB 2C0
- The Interfaith Spiritual Church of North Hatley (formerly a Baptist Church, built in 1895), 5, rue Main, JOB 2C0
- Saint-Barnabas Church (Anglican, built in 1893 – 1894), 640, ch. Sherbrooke, JOB 2C0
- Sainte-Élisabeth Church (Catholic, built in 1912 – 1913), 3115, ch. Capelton, JOB 2C0